Greenieshirt, Who We Are?
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Greenieshirt is the sole owner of the information on this site. Also, we only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us by email or another direct contact from you. So, we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us by email address or phone number any time is given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security at Greenieshirt
We take precautions to protect your information. In other words, we protecting your information both online and offline when you submit sensitive information via the website. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it encrypting and transmitting to us in a secure way. Then, you can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. We store personally identifiable information in the server with a secure environment.